Friday, July 25, 2014

Font Snobs and Subway Art

I am one of those people with thousands of pins on Pinterest. I love to see other people being creative. Recently, I began to use one of my Pinterest boards. I've downloaded over a hundred different fonts and dingbats.
Even though I was quite proud of my "hard work" downloading new fonts, Thomas has been making fun of me for spending so much time downloading "useless" fonts. This really irked me, and so I decided to make use of some of the fonts to prove him wrong. The following are some examples of my new-found love of hip fonts, cute color palates, and clever sayings.

This one I made to hang in my children's bedroom/playroom. 
 
Playroom Rules

Then I decided to make some holiday related subway art. I will keep them all in a single picture frame and rotate the current month to display. Since I started this in July, I figured July was a great month to start with. :) Hopefully more will follow soon.
July (Independence Day Theme)
August (Summer Theme)

September (Back to School Theme)
October (Halloween Theme)

3 comments:

Holworth said...

Nice job! These are so cute!

Emily Jones said...

These are awesome! I bet you could sell them as a set. Although I'm not sure if the texts are copyrighted. Either way, you should print some out for me. I love them! Way to go!

And way to revive the blog! Who knows... maybe you'll do another post again someday. :) Love ya!

Loni Townsend said...

With your eye for design, you could do well with your own shop. Have you considered etsy?