Tuesday, November 13, 2012

This is the Place

There is no way that I could update my blog since it's been over a year since I last posted something. So, I'll just start from the last few weeks. Recently Thomas and I moved to Vernal, Utah. Thomas is working for Baker Hughes doing hydraulic fracturing (aka fracking - a method of drilling for oil). We moved into a lovely townhouse next to a park. I have met a lot of new people and have even made a few friends. Dax loves going to nursery. Zane has learned how to crawl and already has 4 teeth. My sister Emily already came and visited me for a few days and helped me unpack some boxes. We had a lot of fun together and even went to Dinosaur National Monument (pictured above).

1 comment:

Emily Jones said...

What? You blogged! It's amazing!!

I had so much fun getting to see where you live and hang out with you for a few days. Thanks for letting me stay and feeding me twinkies. Come visit us anytime! See you in a few weeks.