Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The "D" Word

I love sweets. I love baking sweet treats. I love eating them even more. But that's becoming a big, and I mean BIG problem.

I've always thought what a sad and pathetic thing childhood obesity has become. I talk about how I would never let my kids be like that. Yet, I still haven't lost all of my pregnancy weight. If I want to have healthy kids, I need to live a healthy lifestyle.

Dax is a healthy eater! He loves fruit and veggies. He drinks a lot of milk, never pop or juice. As his parent, I should be the one setting the example, but I'm not. Well that's all about to change!!!


Goodbye Strawberry Creme Pie!

Goodbye Tie-Dye Cupcakes!

Goodbye Christmas Goodies!

Hello, Dieting!

5 comments:

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

We can be dieting buddies. I really need it. If you are looking for a walking buddy look no further!

Dannon N. said...

hey julie hope you had a good birthday :)

Jordyn Parry said...

haha that is a dirty word. You should watch the movie "fat head" on Netflix. it'll change your feelings about a diet.

Unknown said...

I love those tie dye cupcakes! Did you make those? So cute! Ah diets.. my life is a neverending diet. My problem is simple..I really love food!

Holworth said...

Okay, just reading this post made me want to end my diet! lol! Hope you're feeling better Jules!