Monday, March 1, 2010

Saying a Thousand Things

I lost my camera a few months ago. Fortunately, I found it this weekend, so this is my VERY LATE post to update my life.

In November, Holly and Blake played in a national tennis tournament in Tuscan. We got to have breakfast at IHOP with them. They're always a good time.

In December, I decided to create homemade Christmas presents for my family. This one I kept to decorate our front door.

Also, in December, Thomas and I were able to go home to Idaho and visit family. It was so much fun. This photo was taken on a sleigh ride!

In January, we signed a lease on our new apartment. It's been a good change for us (and I just love having a second bedroom)

And finally, in February, my parents came to visit. We got to go to a PGA game and it was a blast.

I've skipped over a lot (the temple, Valentines Day, Tom's parents visit, the Phoenix Open, and more!) but this is what I have pictures of.

5 comments:

Holworth said...

Poor Thomas. After the explosion at IHOP, all that was left of him was an arm.

Holworth said...

oh p.s. the new digs look nice!

Emily Jones said...

Yay, finally you found your camera. Your apartment looks nice. You already have up more decorations than I do. Love ya!

Andrew and Marie Harris said...

It was so great to see you guys at Christmas. Are you planing to come up to Idaho this summer?

Julie Liljenquist said...

I think we might try to come up over the 24th of July, if I can get off work. I would love to go to the family reunion (not to mention escape the HEAT!!).