Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Family Fun!

The past couple of weeks have been filled with good times. We have been fortunate enough to spend some time with a lot of our family.

First, Thomas had his Liljenquist family reunion in Bear Lake in July. It was a lot of fun and 13 out of the 15 living Liljenquist kids were able to make it. The cabin that we all stayed in was HUGE! My favorite part of the weekend was the Karaoke night where I was impressed by all the talented singers. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures I stole this one off the internet.


Secondly, Congratulations goes out to Ben and Shawneen on the birth of their son, James. We got to go see him about a week after he came home from the hospital. This photo is of my sister-in-law Shawneen holding James. I love it when new grandkids are born because it makes me feel like I'm not the new one in the Liljenquist family anymore.


The next week, we started a new training class for our dog Tarzan. He's a quick learner and is having a ton of fun with the class. He now knows several new commands and is learning all about how to be a polite K-9.


Finally, my mom came to visit us last weekend. It was really great to have her here. We didn't do anything exciting but I am finally caught up on all my laundry! Thanks Mom!

2 comments:

Kristy Cefalo said...

You are amazing :)

Emily Jones said...

Way to go Julio! Thanks for updating so I can hear about all the fun stuff you're doing. Little Julie Ann should be here soon. ;) We'll definitely make sure to let you know asap. Love ya!